Apples To Apples - Rules Variations
*****Apple's Eye View*****
Full Text Description
- For a different perspective,the Judge must pick a red apple card based upon the point of view of somebody, or something else (for example, a house cat, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Clinton, A speck of Dust . . . or anything). The player to the left od the Judge determines which point of view the Judge must use for that round.
Summary Of The Rules Differences
- The player to the judge's left picks a personality, identity, etc. for the judge to assume when selecting the winning apple.
- Identities can be people (Rush Limbaugh, Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln, a prison inmate, etc.).
- Identities can be things (a house cat, a speck of dust, a can of peaches, a fish on a hook, the state of Maryland, etc.).
- Identities can be anything else you can imagine.
- The judge selects the winning red apple as if he were that personality, identity, etc.
- The judge only has one identity at a time, and each identity lasts only the one round.
If you have e-mail regarding this Apples To Apples page, e-mail either
to return to the Apples To Apples Rules Variations menu.
to return to the Apples To Apples main page.