Apples To Apples - Rules Variations
by Gwommy Anpurpaidh
Full Text Description
- The game plays out as normal (where the slowest non-judge player can't play a card for the round). If the judge
has a hard time choosing which card is the best, then he/she may ask the player who was unable to play a card for that
round and get his/her opinion.
Summary Of The Rules Differences
- The game plays as normal...
- ...where the slowest non-judge player cannot play a card each round...
- ...and the judge may make the final decision on the round's winner...
- ...but the judge may now decide to force the player who didn't play a card to decide the round's winner.
If you have e-mail regarding this Apples To Apples page, e-mail either
to return to the Apples To Apples Rules Variations menu.
to return to the Apples To Apples main page.