NanoFictionary - Rules Variations
Full Text Description
- Everyone has to include a single required element to their story in addition to all their own stuff.
Summary Of The Rules Differences
- All stories must be based on a single theme decided on before the game begins.
- Some possible examples include...
- All stories must be told using an accent (English, hillbilly, etc.), regardless of how good the accent is.
- All stories must be told as if they are episodes of a "Star Trek" series.
If you have e-mail regarding this NanoFictionary page, e-mail either
to return to the NanoFictionary Rules Variations menu.
to return to the NanoFictionary main page.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Games Floor.