NanoFictionary - Rules Variations
Full Text Description
- Having your plot elements (except, of course, for the resolution) exposed, takes a little bit of the mystery out
of what's going to show up in a player's story. For example, if a player has "the dude that always says, 'Dude!'", you
know to expect him. However, if players have their hands face down, everything is a surprise! Plus, you have the added
bonus of "So YOU had the card I was looking for!". Because other players can't see what cards you have, all
"Complication" cards and "Plagiaraize" cards must be removed from the deck, but all players may now play up to 2 each
(but not more) of settings, problems, and resolutions.
Summary Of The Rules Differences
- Before the game begins, remove all "Complication" action cards.
- Before the game begins, remove all "Plagiarize" action cards.
- All players play with all plot element cards on the table face down.
- All players may play up to 2 (but not more) Setting cards.
- All players may play up to 2 (but not more) Problem cards.
- All players may play up to 2 (but not more) Resolution cards.
If you have e-mail regarding this NanoFictionary page, e-mail either
to return to the NanoFictionary Rules Variations menu.
to return to the NanoFictionary main page.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Games Floor.