NanoFictionary - Rules Variations
Full Text Description
- Sometimes, it can be difficult to get a particular card you are wanting. If you are using 2 copies of the deck,
you have a better shot. In addition, different players with the same character can build off of each others' stories.
Just remember to remove the extra place cards and voting cards from the game before you start. Additionally, no player
may use both copies of the same card.
Summary Of The Rules Differences
- Use two NanoFictionary decks instead of one.
- Before you begin, remove the second set of place cards (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
- Before you begin, remove the second set of voting cards (use only 6 Grand Prize and 6 Runner Up cards).
- Players are not allowed to use both copies of the same card.
- Players are allowed to have their story continue or refer to other players' stories.
If you have e-mail regarding this NanoFictionary page, e-mail either
to return to the NanoFictionary Rules Variations menu.
to return to the NanoFictionary main page.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Games Floor.