"Weird Al" At The 2000 My VH1 Video Music Awards
Introduction by John Leguizamo : Now my next presenter, he's the sexiest man alive. I mean, I don't
know how he pulls all the girls, man. The closest I ever been to a menage
a toi is dating a schizophrenic, ok? Even when I have sex I fantasize
I'm somebody else. But here he is, the sexiest man alive . . . "Weird Al"
(Al enters weiring a leather jacket, sun shades, and is flanked by five (5) ladies.)
"Sexxxiest Video" may be the most important award of the evening.
Without sexy music and videos to inspire our parents, many of us wouldn't be here tonight.
With this in mind, I have spent countless hours watching the videos in this category over and over.
I've gone to great lengths to make sure each candidate fulfills the criteria of a sexy video.
Very personal lengths.
Let's watch, shall we?
- Sisqo - "Thong Song"
- Al is atop a human pyramid.
- Jennifer Lopez - "Waiting For Tonight"
- Al's face is on Jennifer Lopez's body.
- Enrique Iglesias - "Be With You"
- Al borrows Enrique Iglesias's mole.
- D'Angelo - "Untitled"
- Al stands next to D'Angelo looking disgusted.
- Faithe Hill - Breathe
- Al is wrapped in the covers next to Faithe Hill.
- Al tries to reach over and gets his face slapped.
And the sexy sexy winner is . . . (Faith Hill)
Whoo, whoo, whoo
(Al was seen later looking shocked at a person wearing an enormous butt on their head.)
If you have any e-mail regarding the "Weird Al" Yankovic portion of Hotel XVR27, send it to either . . . .
PLEASE NOTE : I am NOT "Weird Al" Yankovic, though I wouldn't complain if I were.
to return to the "Weird Al" Yankovic TV Appearances list.
- E-mail is temporarily disabled.
to return to the "Weird Al" Yankovic site main page.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Music Floor.