XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - 90 Second Alphabet
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : 90 Second Alphabet
Game Title : 90 Second Alphabet
Game Category : Alphanumeric
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors and 1 time keeper)
Difficulty Rating : ** (Simple - Time Limit)
Time Estimate : 1 minute 30 seconds
Items Necessary : Stop Watch (or a clock with a second hand)
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Characters (3), Topic (1)
- The topic prompt is "a letter of the alphabet".
- Not much preparation is needed. You will need a stopwatch or a clock that keeps track of seconds (and someone not in the game to operate it). You can begin once you know what the situation is, what the characters are like (they do not need to be too detailed), and what letter of the alphabet to begin with.
- The first actor makes a statement - the first letter of the first word must be the pre-chosen letter. Then, a different actor makes a statement that begins with the next letter of the alphabet (after "Z", go to "A"). All actors must participate, but none may make two statements in a row. Statements should fit the character speaking it and the scenario.
- The game concludes successfully if the actors reach the letter they started with before the 90 seconds runs out. Otherwise, the game is cut off after the 90 seconds.
- For this game, you can vary the number of participants (there must always be at least two actors), the time limit (shorter or longer), the alphabet (go in reverse order), or you can require regular turns (actor 1, actor 2, actor 3, 1, 2, 3, ...).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Alphanumeric Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.