XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Action Replay
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Action Replay
Game Title : Action Replay
Game Category : Switching
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Preparation, Deciphering/Accuracy)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- There must be a method to prevent two of the actors from hearing what the other two say (without preventing them from seeing what they do) prepared ahead of time.
- The selected scenario prompt must be one that can be acted very physically (lots of physical motion, movements, and gestures).
- Two of the actors must know the scenario prompt while the other two do not.
- The two actors that have been told the scenario prompt must act it out, using as many grand gestures and physical movements as possible, while the other two actors watch them without being able to hear what they are saying.
- When the scene is complete, those two actors step aside and the two who have been watching (but not listening) attempt to act out the same scene. They must mimic the same physical movements (in the same order) that they witnessed (each repeating the movements of one of the first actors) while they create their own dialogue (and, thus, scenario) to go along with the acting.
- The game is over when the second two actors have completed the scene.
- Attach a specific time limit to each version of the scene, adjust the number of actors acting at one time, or adjust the number of goups of actors attempting to reproduce the scene.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Switching Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.