XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - All In One Voice
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : All In One Voice
Game Title : All In One Voice
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ***** (Very Hard - Music, Accuracy, Timing)
Time Estimate : 2 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Music/Musician
Prompts Needed : Character (2), Topic (1)
- The character prompts should be two characters that have something in common or are somehow related.
- For example, "Kermit" & "Miss Piggy" or "a construction worker" & "a female passerby"
- The topic prompt should be the subject of the song.
- The actors are split into pairs and each pair is assigned one character prompt (for the pair).
- Each pair of actors must sing together in the same voice as their character prompt.
- The characters (pairs of actors) must "sing a conversation" with each other.
- When a character is singing, the two actors that are portraying that character must be singing the same words at the same time in the same voice (not their own voices).
- The characters take turns, singing one or two sentences before it is the other's turn.
- The game is complete when the time limit expires or when the conversation reaches natural conclusion.
- To make the game more challenging, add a third pair of actors and a third character prompt.
- To make the game more challenging, add two more actors and have each character portrayed by 3 actors.
- To make the game more challenging, add a scenario prompt for the characters to deal with.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.