XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Animals
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Animals
Game Title : Animals
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Prior Knowledge)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary :
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Topic (3)
- The scenario prompt is "a plotline for a daytime soap opera".
- The three topic prompts are three different types of "animals".
- The three actors act out the scenario prompt, each as a differnt type of animal.
- The game is over when the scenario reaches a natural conclusion or when the time limit has elapsed.
- Add additional character prompts, adjust the time limit, alter the number of actors/animals, or all more than one (or all) of the actors to portray the same animal(s).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.