XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Award Show
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Award Show
Game Title : Award Show
Game Category : Parody
Number Of People : 4 (2 presenters and 2 recipients)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be "The Awards For ?????" where the ????? is a task, ability, or experience that people usually don't receive awards for.
- Two of the actors are presenters and two receive the award.
- The two actors that present the awrds begin the game and the recipients are sitting in the audience.
- The two presenters tell the audience what the award is called and what it is given for.
- They then give a brief background of three potential winning pairs by pointing at them, making up names for them, and naming the incident that might win them the award.
- Finally, they announce the two winners (the other two actors).
- Once they've been announced, the award recipients come out of the audience to receive their awards.
- The award recipients, during their acceptance speech, must thank a variety of people.
- The award recipients, during their acceptance speech, must somehow "unintentionally" recreate the incident (by describing it or because it never ended).
- The game is over when the acceptance speech reaches its natural conclusion or when the time limit expires.
- Give each of the award presenters and/or award recipients character prompts, have the two arawd recipients receive different awards, change the number or award presenters and/or award recipients, have more than one award, have everyone single out in the audience be actors and not have them know which one will be picked, or change the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Parody Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.