XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Ballad Of
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Ballad Of
Game Title : Ballad Of
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 3 (2 actors/singers & 1 subject)
Difficulty Rating : ***** (Very Difficult - Music, Prop/Musician, Prior Knowledge)
Time Estimate : 2 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Music/Musician, Knowledge Of Ballads
Prompts Needed : Music Style (1)
- In preparation, the actors/singers must know about the "Ballad" style of lyrics and must have a recording of the music style prompt or a musician present who is able to play the music.
- Before beginning, a subject for the actors/singers to sing about must be selected.
- The actors/singers sing about the subject and either their occupation, interest(s), or lifestyle. The subject doesn't need to do anything but sit there.
- The game is over when the song concludes.
- Have multiple subjects to sing about, increase or decrease the number of actor/singers, or have the subject be either a person from the past/present who si not present, a fictional character, or an inanimate object.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.