XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Changed Letter
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Changed Letter
Game Title : Changed Letter
Game Category : Alphanumeric
Number Of People : 3-4 (3-4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (2), Scenario (1)
- The first topic prompt to be selected is "any letter of the alphabet to remove" (the removed letter).
- The second topic prompt to be selected is "any other letter of the alphabet to replace it with" (the substitute letter).
- Keep in mind, removing letters like "X", "Z", or "Q" may not pose a challenge.
- Keep in mind, removing letters like "S" or any vowel may prove too challenging.
- The actors act out the scenario as normal, however they must not say the removed letter.
- Any time they want to say a word containing the removed letter, they must replace the removed letter with the substitute letter.
If the removed letter is "L" and the substitute letter is "R",
"Loser" becomes "Roser" (pronounce it "Roozer"),
"Late" becomes "Rate", "Lost" becomes "Rost", and
- The actors should try and use as many words with the substitute letter as possible.
- Be careful not to create any "inappropriate words" considering the audience that is present.
- The game is over when the time limit runs out or when the scenario reaches its natural conclusion.
- To make the game more challenging, give each actor a different removed letter/substitute letter combination.
- To make the game more challenging, replace a consenant with a vowel, or vice versa.
- To make the game more challenging, give each actor a character prompt.
- To make the game more challenging, replace more than one letter.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Alphanumeric Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.