XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Change Emotions
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Change Emotions
Game Title : Change Emotions
Game Category : Prop
Number Of People : 2 (2 actors)
Difficulty Rating : **** (Hard - Props, Preparation)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Props (2)
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Topics (2)
- The two props must relate to the scenario prompt (they must make sense in the scenario's plot).
- The two topic prompts are emotions. Each of the two props has one emotion (topic prompt) assigned to it.
- Since each prop has an emotion assigned to it, whoever is holding that prop must display that emotion. When the props change hands, the actors change their emotions to reflect their new props. Each actor must always be holding only one prop.
- The game is over when the scenario reaches a natural conclusion or when the time limit expires.
- Alter the number of actors and/or props, allow actors to hold more than one prop at a time, substitue pieces of paper with the name of the prop instead of having the actual props, or alter the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Prop Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.