XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Change Of Cast
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Change Of Cast
Game Title : Change Of Cast
Game Category : Switching
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors and 1 moderator)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Topic (3)
- In the chosen scenario, there are three characters.
- To begin, each actor is assigned to play one of the characters.
- During the game, the moderator will periodically yell out "Pause!".
- When the moderator does yell out "Pause!", he/she will assign each of the actors a different character than the one they were just portraying.
- Each actor should play each character at least once.
- The game is over when the scenario comes to a natural conclusion, the time runs out, or the moderator ends the game.
- Adjust the number of actors, allow actors to play a character more than once, not require each actor to play each character, have more characters than there are actors (so that not all characters will be there at the same time), set a one-minute timer for changing instead of having a moderator, or adjust the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Switching Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.