XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Daytime Talk Show
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Daytime Talk Show
Game Title : Daytime Talk Show
Game Category : Parody
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors - 1 host, 2 guests, 1 fake audience member)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (1), Character (3)
- The topic prompt should be the "Topic Of The Day" for the show (the show's theme).
- Each of the the two guests should receive character prompts for characters related to the topic.
- The fale audience member should be located in the middle of the audience.
- The fake audience member should be given a character prompt that is also a stereotype.
- The host begins the game by introducing the day's topic.
- The host then introduces the first guest, talks to them, and gets a question from the audience (the fake audience member).
- The host then introduces the second guest, and goes back to the audience (fake audience member).
- Throughout the game, the host moderates the discussion and the two guests should also interact with each other.
- The game is over when the time limit is reached or when the host breaks to commmercial break with a promise of things to some.
- Adjust the number of actors (guests/fake audience members), add a co-host (competent or incompetent), give the host a character prompt, or adjust the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Parody Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.