XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Dead Bodies
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Dead Bodies
Game Title : Dead Bodies
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 5 (4 actors, 1 moderator)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (2)
- Of the two scenario prompts, one is set while the other can be anything.
- The set scenario prompt is as follows: Four actors are performing a play, when all of a sudden (when the moderator yells out "now"), all but one of the actors suddenly die from simultaneous heart attacks. The show, however, must go on.
- The scenario prompt that can be chosen should reflect what the actors were acting before they died. This can be anything from a well-known play to something made-up.
- The four actors begin acting out the chosen scenario prompt.
- When the moderator yells "Now!" (within the first minute), three of the actors (selected ahead of time) die of sudden, instant heart attacks.
- The remaining actor must manipulate the other actors' dead bodies like puppets in order to continue the selected scenario prompt.
- The actors playing dead bodies cannot do anything, including helping the living actor support his/her body weight.
- The game is over when the selected scenario reaches a natural conclusion or when the time limit expires.
- Alter the number of actors, change the number of actors who survive/die (at least one must survive and at least one must die), periodically have the moderator yell out "Switch" and the living actor dies and another is brought back to life, or increase/decrease the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.