XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Disembodied Voice
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Disembodied Voice
Game Title : Disembodied Voice
Game Category : Situational
- Game Author : Russell Weiser
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors and 1 audience member/other person)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 5 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario, Written (5)
- Five written prompts must be collected before the game begins.
- The written prompts should be phrases.
- The written prompts do not need to pertain to anything in particular.
- The written prompts should be folded up and not revealed to anyone involved until they are read.
- A scenario prompt must be assigned after the written prompts are collected.
- The three actors begin by acting out the scenario prompt.
- During the performance, someone off-stage (an audience member, a moderator, or anyone else) unfolds and reads one of the written prompts out loud.
- The actors hear, and must acknowledge, the lines read (both the content and the fact the words came from nowhere).
- After each prompt is responded to, the next one is added in.
- The scene is over after the last written prompt is unfolded and revealed.
- Change the number of actors, alter the number of lines, add character prompts to one or more of the actors, or add in another actor (a ghost, etc.) to provide the written prompts.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.