XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Don't Speak
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Don't Speak
Game Title : Don't Speak
Game Category : Introductory
- Game Author : Russell Weiser
Number Of People : 2 (2 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ~ (Introductory)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : Optional
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
Introductory Info :
- This Game's Premise: Have someone else complete a task without using spoken language.
- Educational Benefits: Non-Verbal Communications Skills
- The topic prompt should be a task that one of the actors has to complete.
- Props are optional and are dependant on the task that is to be carried out.
- One actor has to complete a task that is related to them by the other actor. The actor that is relating the task . . .
. . . can NOT write anything.
. . . can NOT mouth the words (even silently).
. . . can NOT make any noises of any kind.
. . . MUST remain standing in one spot.
- The game is complete when the task is complete, the actor completing the task gives up, or when the actor relating the task break one of the rules.
- Adjust the number of actors relating the task and/or adjust the number of actors completing the task.
- To help make the task more simple, begin with easier tasks that have fewer tasks and increase the number of tasks and their difficulty.
- To make the game easier, you can also allow the actor relating the task to walk around.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Introductory Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.