XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Dubbing
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Dubbing
Game Title : Dubbing
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors and 1 audience member)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- Two of the actors and the audience member are on stage and the third actor (the voice actor) stations themself off of the side or backstage.
- The two actors act out a scene that required the audience member to do nothing besides stand there.
- Whenever one of the actors addresses the audience member, instead of the audience member talking, the voice actor responds for them.
- The two actors treat the audience member as if they said the words.
- The game is over either when the scene plays itself out or when the time has expired.
- Give the actors and/or audience member's character a character prompt(s), adjust the number of actors/audience members/voice actors, or alter the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.