XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Extinction
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Extinction
Game Title : Extinction
Game Category : Prop
- Game Author : Russell Weiser
Number Of People : 3-4 (3-4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Props)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Props (3)
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The actors hop in a time-travel machine and investigate an extinction.
- The topic prompt is what they're investigating the extinction of. This can be something that went extinct in the past or something that may go extinct in the future.
- During the course of the the investigation, the actors come across 3 items (the props).
- The props can come from any time frame in history (since time travel is possible), even if it is a different time frame from the extinction.
- The actors must explain how the three items either helped cause the extinction or helped to explain the extinction.
- The game is over when the scenario reaches a natural conclusion or when the time limit expires.
- Alter the number of actors and/or props, require the props to match the same time frame as the extinction, substitue pieces of paper with the name of the prop instead of having the actual props, or alter the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Prop Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.