XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Fashion Models
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Fashion Models
Game Title : Fashion Models
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 4 actors
Difficulty Rating : ** (Simple - Prior Knowledge)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt that must be chosen is "Fashions Of The __________"
- Two of the actors will be the announcers while the other two will be the fashion models.
- The two announcers should be stationary off to one side of the performing area.
- The two fashion models will be taking turns doing several runway walks from the back of the performing area to the front.
- The announcers will jointly introduce the fashion show to the audience.
- The announcers will then describe a fashion and one of the fashion models walks out pretending to be wearing (and reacting to) what was described.
- The fashion that the announcers announce must be directly related to the selected topic prompt.
- The process is then repeated for another fashion for the second fashion model, then the first again, the the second again.
- The game is over when each of the fashion models have worn two fashions.
- Adjust the number of fashions each fashion model wears, alter the number of fashion models and/or announcers, or have "incidents" occur between models, between announcers, between models and announcers, or that are totally unrelated to the fashion show that interrupt it.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.