XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Film Dub
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Film Dub
Game Title : Film Dub
Game Category : Prop
Number Of People : Varies
Difficulty Rating : ***** (Very Hard - Props, Time-Sensitive, Preparation)
Time Estimate : 5 minutes
Items Necessary : TV (1), VCR/DVD Player (1), Movie (1)
Prompts Needed : None
- Before you begin, you must have a TV and either a VCR or a DVD Playeer available, as well as a motion picture to show.
- The TV and player need to be set up (and muted), and the movie should be set to somewhere in the middle of the movie. The number of actors should be the same as the number of characters in the scene that is used.
- The actors create new dialogue for the characters in the movie.
- This is very similar to "Mystery Science Theater 3000".
- The game is over when the scene is over.
- Have additional actors acting out a scene from a movie in the background instead of actually watching it.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Prop Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.