XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Film, TV, And Theater Styles
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Film, TV, & Theater Styles
Game Title : Film, TV, & Theater Styles
Game Category : Switching
Number Of People : 5 (4 actors & 1 observer/moderator)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Prior Knowledge)
Time Estimate : 5 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Topic (5+)
- The topic prompts are styles of film, television, or theater. They can be general categories or they can refer to specific shows, movies, plays, or channels.
- In addition to the scenario prompt, at least 5 topic prompts must be suggested ahead of time. Which ones are used (and in which order) are chosen by the observer/moderator.
- The actors begin acting out the scenario prompt like normal. The observer or moderator who is determining the topics and their order will occasionally call out "Freeze" (or an alternative word), and say a topic prompt to continue with. Each time, the new topic prompt replaces the previous one.
- The game concludes either when the scenario comes to a natural end, when the topic prompts have all been used, or when the time limit has been reached.
- Adjust the number of actors, add character prompts, stick to either only film styles or only TV styles or only Theater styles, or adjust the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Switching Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.