XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Grow And Shrink
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Grow And Shrink
Game Title : Grow And Shrink
Game Category : Situational
- Game Author : Russell Weiser
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors and 1 moderator
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- Select a scenario prompt for the actors to act out.
- Periodically throughout the performance, the moderator calls out for people and/or things to grow and shrink. This is done by calling out "(Actor 1) grows to 100 feet tall." or "(Actor 2) shinks 1 foot." or "The book in your hand is now the size of a pea."
- These changes happen instantaneously and the actors must continue with the person/item at its new size (and weight, if neessary).
- The moderator can choose any wording and/or analogy they choose to describe the new size.
- The moderator can choose to adjust the size of things as many times as they want to.
- The game is over when the scenario plays to a natural conclusion or when the moderator deems the game complete.
- Add in prompts, have the size changes take place slowly so that actors may react during while they are taking place, select character prompts for the actors, vary the number of actors/moderators, set a time limit, or combine the game with another (have people/things in another game grow and shrink).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.