XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Helping Hands
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Helping Hands
Game Title : Helping Hands
Game Category : Prop
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Props)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Table (1), Props (3)
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- Two of the actors will be playing one person (the subject of an interview). To do this, the one in front stands with their hands on their hips while the one in the back puts their arms in between the front actor's arms and sides. This way, the actor in back moves their arms as if they belonged to the actor in front. The other actor will be the interviewer who is conducting the interview.
- The topic prompt should be what one of the actors (the interviewer) is talking to the other two actors (the combination) about (their area of expertise).
- The props should relate directly to the interviewee's area of expertise. The props should be placed on a table in front of the actors so that the items are at a convenient height to pick them up from. If this game is done with food or something messy, a smock or apron is highly recommended, as well as plastic on the floor.
- While the interviewer is asking questions, the other two actors (the combination) respond to the questions. The actor in front does all the talking, while the actor in back emphasises the statements with hand gestures and then completes the tasks they've been discussing.
- The game is over when the props have all been used.
- Increase the number of props, increase the number of actor combinations, or blindfold the actor in the front of the combination.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Prop Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.