XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Howdown
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Hoedown
Game Title : Hoedown
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ***** (Average - Music, Prop/Musician)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Music/Musician
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be a type of place, a group of people, a reason people might do something, or something people might do.
- Either a musician or a recording of hoedown-styled music should be avaialable.
- The actors, one at a time, take turns singing one verse of a hoedown song about the topic prompt. Each actor sings one full verse before the next actor begins.
- At the end of the last actor's verse, all four of the actors sing the last line of that verse together. When that is completed, so is the game.
- Speak the verses if no music or musician is available, increase the number of actors/verses, increase the number of verses per actor, or have the actors each sing on a different topic prompt.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.