XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - If You Know What I Mean
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : If You Know What I Mean
Game Title : If You Know What I Mean
Game Category : Alphanumeric
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ** (Simple - Deciphering)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- The only preparation needed is for the scenario prompt to be assigned.
- Throughout the game, actors cannot use standard dialogue. Instead, they make up nonsense phrases to imply their meaning. Each of these phrases are then followed up with "if you know what I mean".
- Ex: "He ate all the squid, if you know what I mean."
- The game concludes either when the scenario reaches a natural end, when the time limit runs out, or when the actors get stuck on thinking up phrases.
- Alter the time limit, add character prompts, or alter the number of actors (increase or decrease).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Alphanumeric Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.