XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Imperfect Mirror
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Imperfect Mirror
Game Title : Imerfect Mirror
Game Category : Situational
- Game Submitted By : Dick Chudnow
Number Of People : 2 (2 actors)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Easy)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : None
- Two actors sit, stand, or pose facing each other.
- The actors begin by playing mirror (mimicking each others' moves).
- At some point, one actor breaks the mimicking cycle.
- The two actors proceed to have a discussion about something (anything).
- The mimicking cycle resumes.
- At some point, the other actor breaks the mimicking cycle.
- The two actors once again have a discussion, this time about a different topic.
- After the second discussion break, the mimicking resumes.
- The game concludes a few seconds after the mimicking resumes following the second break.
- Change the number of discussion breaks, alternate in the middle who is the mirror and who is the original, alter the number of actors/reflections, have one reflection but two originals (one vampire), or have a hat/container full of written prompts with discussion topics to pick out.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.