XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Infomercial
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Infomercial
Game Title : Infomercial
Game Category : Prop
Number Of People : 2 (2 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Props)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Props (4)
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be what service the infomercial is trying to sell ("This kit will help you do _______.").
- The props do not need to relate directly to the topic and should be acquired before the topic is chosen. The actors should not know what the props aqre ahead of time, so it may help to keep the in a box ahead of time.
- Once the actors are given their topic prompt, they begin their infomercial. Once they've explained what the kit will do, they pull out an item and explain how the item will help accomplish that goal.
- The game is over when all of the props in the kit have been explained.
- Increase the number of props in the kit, adjust the number of actors, or have the actors play this game blindfolded.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Prop Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.