XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Irish Drinking Song
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Irish Drinking Song
Game Title : Irish Drinking Song
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Music, Prop/Musician)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Music/Musician
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be "a person or a type of person".
- You muast have either the Irish Drinking Song music or a musician able to play it in the background.
- The song (sung about the topic prompt) has four verses. At the beginning of each verse, all 4 actors sing "Oh, hi-de-dy-de-dy-de-dy-de-dy-de-dy-de-dy." Actors take turns singing one line each within a verse.
- In verse 1: actor 1 sings, then actor 2, actor 3, & actor 4.
- In verse 2: actor 2 sings, then actor 3, actor 4, & actor 1.
- In verse 3: actor 3 sings, then actor 4, actor 1, & actor 2.
- In verse 4: actor 4 sings, then actor 1, actor 2, & actor 3.
- The song is over when actor 3 has finished up verse 4.
- Increase or decrease the number of actors, increase or decrease the number of verses, or speak the sng instead of singing if there is no music available.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.