XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Living Scenery
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Living Scenery
Game Title : Living Scenery
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 4 (2 actors and 2 human props)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- The scenario prompt should include location and what is going on.
- Each of the 2 human prompts is assigned to one of the actors.
- The two actors act out the scenario prompt, frequently referring to items in the room (furnature, objects, etc.).
- Every time an actor mentions an item, the human prop assigned to them must become that prop.
- The game is over when the scenario reaches a natuarl conclusion or when the time limit is reached.
- Assign character prompts to the 2 actors, alter the number of actor/human prop pairs, change the number of human props assigned to each actor, change the number of actors each human prop is assigned to, or alter the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.