XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Millionaire Show
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Millionaire Show
Game Title : Millionaire Show
Game Category : Parody
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be "The _______ Version Of The Millionaire Show".
- Two of the actors will sit "on stage", in front of the spectators. One of the actors will sit in with the spectator as the helper in the crowd. The fourth actor will sit offstage and will be the helper over the phone.
- The two actors "on stage" are the game show host and the contestant. The game starts with two questions left before the contestant wins a million dollars. The host asks the first question and gives four possible answers. The contestant asks either the helper over the phone or the helper in the audience for a recommendation. Upon getting the question correct, the process repeats with the contestant asking the other helper for assitance.
- Upon getting the second (and last) question correct, the contestant celebrates and the game ends.
- Increase the number of actors/questions/helpers, limit the amount of time each helper has, or add character prompts.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Parody Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.