XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Motown Group
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Motown Group
Game Title : Motown Group
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ***** (Very Hard - Music, Prior Knowledge)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Music/Musician
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be a type of profession or activity.
- Background motown music or a musician familiar with the style should be available.
- The four actors take turns singing a verse of the song about the topic prompt while the other three perform as background singers/dancers.
- Once the last actor has sung their verse, the game is over.
- Let one actor sing all of the verses, attach a different topic prompt to each verse, or have the actors speak impressions instead of singing.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.