XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Multiple Personalities
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Multiple Personalities
Game Title : Multiple Personalities
Game Category : Prop
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : **** (Hard - Props, Preparation)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Props (3)
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Topics (3)
- The three props must relate to the scenario prompt (they must make sense in the scenario's plot).
- These topic prompts are personalities (like character prompts) except that they are assigned to the props instead of the actors. Each of the topic prompts are assigned to one of the props.
- Since there is a personality attached to each prop, whoever is holding that prop has to exhibit that personality. When the props change hands, so do the personalities. Each actor must always be holding only one prop.
- The game is over when the scenario reaches a natural conclusion or when the time limit expires.
- Alter the number of actors/props, allow actors to hold more than one prop at a time, have more props than actors, substitute pieces of paper with the name of the prop instead of having the prop itself, or alter the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Prop Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.