XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Narrate
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Narrate
Game Title : Narrate
Game Category : Parody
Number Of People : 2 (2 actors)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (2)
- One of the topic prompts should be a location where the scene will take place.
- The other topic prompt should be an item (related to the location) that one of the actors is searching for.
- The two actors act out a film noir scene - a scene in which the two take turns occasionally pausing the action. The actor that paused the scene then clarifies the last thing said to the audience. The actor then steps back and the scene resumes.
- The game is done when the scene reaches a natural conclusion or the time limit is up.
- Increase the number of actors, adjust the time limit, add character prompts, or (if it is available), play some film noir music in the background.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Parody Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.