XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Old Job New Job
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Old Job New Job
Game Title : Old Job New Job
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors - one lead and two others)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Preparation, Deciphering/Accuracy)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (2)
- The first topic prompt should be the lead actor's previous job/profession ("old job").
- The second topic prompt should be the lead actor's current job/profession ("new job").
- Three old friends are getting together to chat.
- One of them (the lead actor) has recently switched jobs/professions.
- The other two ask him questions about his "new job".
- The lead actor, however, keeps accurately describing his "new job" using terms and expressions that would be approproiate to his "old job".
- The game is over when time runs out or when the scene reaches a natural conclusion.
- Give 2 or 3 actors an old job/new job situation, give the lead and/or other actors character prompts, or change the scenario from a friendly chat to a different scenario prompt, give one or more actors more than one former job to blend in.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.