XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Press Conference
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Press Conference
Game Title : Press Conference
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ** (Simple - Deciphering/Accuracy)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary :
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt is "a famous person".
- Three of the actors (the three reporters) will be aware of the topic prompt while the fourth actor (the speaker) is not.
- The three actors ask questions of the speaker that contain clues as to what his/her identity is (the topic prompt) until the speaker figures out their own identity.
- The game is done when the speaker figures out who he/she is.
- Have the topic prompt be "a household appliance" or "a type of career", increase/decrease the number of reporters, or increase/decrease the number of speakers with a hidden identity.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.