XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Props
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Props
Game Title : Props
Game Category : Prop
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : **** (Hard - Props, Preparation)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Props (2 props or 2 pair of props)
Prompts Needed : None
- The four actors whould be split into pairs who will work together.
- The props should be fairly large (so that they are easily visible) and each pair can have either one prop or a pair of the same prop. Props should also be as odd-looking as possible.
- The pairs of actors take turn coming up with as many ideas as possible for uses for their prop(s). No pair of actors should present two ideas in a row.
- The game is done either when the actors have run out of ideas for their props, or when the time limit expires.
- Alter the number of actors/props, alter the number of actors per prop, limit the number of permitted ideas, allow actors to present more than one idea in a row, switch props midgame (wither with other actors or with additional props), or adjust the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Props Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.