XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Question Challenge
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Question Challenge
Game Title : Question Challenge
Game Category : Introductory
- Game Author : Russell Weiser
Number Of People : 2-4 (all actors)
Difficulty Rating : ~ (Introductory)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : None
Introductory Info :
- This Game's Premise: Speak and respond only in questions.
- Educational Benefits: Grammar & Sentence Type
- No preparation is necessary.
- Both actors can only ask questions. The first actor to say a non-question is eliminated. Actors can also be eliminated as a result of delays longer than 10 seconds. Finally, questions should relate to the last one asked (if possible) and actors should not use the same questions repeatedly.
- In a 2 person game, one actor begins by asking a question.
- In a 3 person game, the third actor steps in to replace the first actor eliminated.
- In a 4 person game, the third actor (and then the fourth actor) step in when one of the others is eliminated.
- The game is complete when there is only one actor remaining.
- Adjust the time limit for responses, alter the number of occurances of non-questions before elimination, or alter the number of actors participating.
- To make the game more difficult, add in scenario prompt and/or give the actors character prompts.
- To make the game more interesting, have one person only use questions while another uses exclaimations, statements, quotes, etc.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Introductory Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.