XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Quick Change
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Quick Change
Game Title : Quick Change
Game Category : Switching
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors & 1 moderator)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- Two of the actors will be acting out the scenario while the moderator monitors the dialogue.
- The third actor will arrive mid-game.
- While the game is progressing, the moderator listens to the dialogue for lines they don't like. When the moderator hear one such line, they'll yell "Change" and whoever said the last line must replace it by saying something different. If the moderator doesn't liek the new line and yells "Change" again, the actor has to try another new line, until he finds one the moderator will accept.
- The game is complete when the scenario reaches a natural end or when the time expires.
- Adjust the number of actors/moderators, limit the number of time each line can be changed, limit the number of lines the moderator is allowed to change, or alter the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Switching Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.