XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Remote Control
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Remote Control
Game Title : Remote Control
Game Category : Switching
Number Of People : 5 (4 actors & 1 moderator)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Topics (4)
- Before the game begins, four telveision stations (with different types of broadcast subjects) should be chosen for the topic prompts.
- A storyline to follow (about any type of situation) should also be selected.
- An order should also be chosen (which actor goes first, second, third, and fourth).
- The first actor begins telling a story about the scenario in a style that is similar to the television station they are meant to represent.
- At some point (usually about 30 seconds in), the moderator yells, "CLICK!" and it is the second actor's turn to continue the story where the first actor left off.
- The actors take turns, in order (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) maintaining the storyline and the theme of their respective television stations.
- The game ends after the fourth actor has taken completed their second turn (as determined by the moderator, not the actor).
- Choose a precise time limit for each actor's turn, randomize the actors' order throughout the game, vary the number of actors/television stations, or assign an actor a different television channel for each turn.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Switching Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.