XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Reunion
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Reunion
Game Title : Reunion
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ***** (Very Hard - Music, Prior Knowledge)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : Musician/Recording (unless done acapella)
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be a profession/job/career.
- Three old friends get together for the first time in quite a while.
- The three friends once all worked the same profession/job/career at the same time.
- As they talk, the become nostalgic for the old days.
- The continue by breaking into a song about the profession/job/career and/or their experiences in doing it.
- The song can be any style or length and is sung in unison.
- The game is concluded when the song has been completed.
- Use a topic prompt to determine song style, alter the number of friends, give the actors character prompts, or have each of the actors sing their own verse).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.