XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Scenes With Audience Members
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Scenes With Audience Members
Game Title : Scenes With Audience Members
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors & 1 spectator)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1), Character (3), Written Phrases (3)
- Each of the actors is assigned a character prompt.
- The three written phrases should be individual lines or expressions written on small slips of paper that is folded up. The written phrases will be given to the spectator before the game and put in their pocket, though neither the spectator nor the actors can know what they say.
- The three actors act out their scenario prompt. Every minute or so, they ask the spectator (who is standing with the actors) a question. Each time this happens, the spectator pulls out one of the written phrases at random, and reads it as part of the game.
- The scene is over after the spectator has said their third written phrase.
- Increase the number of spectators, increase the numbeer of written phrases per spectator, or give each of the actors one written phrase as well.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.