XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Scene To Rap
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Scene To Rap
Game Title : Scene To Rap
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Music)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Beat/Musician
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should either be a type of (or specific) movie or a type of event. This prompt will be used to set the topic of conversation.
- Either a recording of a background beat or a musician should be present.
- The actors rap out a conversation regarding the chosen topic prompt. All three actors must participate, each having at least one full verse.
- The game is over when all of the actors have had at least one chance to participate or when the time has run out.
- Increase the number of actors, require a specific number of verses per actor, enforce a specific order for participation, or adjust the time limit.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.