XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Song Titles
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Song Titles
Game Title : Song Titles
Game Category : Switching
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Prior Information)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- The only preparation necessary is the selection of the scenario prompt.
- The actors split into two pairs and two of the actors (one from each pair) begin the game. They act out the scenario prompt and they can speak only in song titles of real songs. If one of the actors says something that is not a real song title, or if they use a song title already used, they exit and their partner replaces them.
- The game is over either when the scenario reaches a natural conclusion, or when the actors are simply out of song titles.
- Increase/decrease the number of actors participating or increase the number of actors participating at any one time.
- To make things simpler for beginners, allow each actor to bring a list containing a predetermined number of songtitles (selected before the scenario prompt).
- To make things more difficult, restrict each actor to a different genre of music from which they may use song titles (country, rock, rap, etc.).
If you'd like to contact this website:
- PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Switching Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.