XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Speed Up/Slow Down
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Speed Up/Slow Down
Game Title : Speed Up/Slow Down
Game Category : Situational
Number Of People : 5 (4 actors and 1 moderator)
Difficulty Rating : * (Very Simple)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Scenario (1)
- Select a scenario prompt for the actors to act out.
- Periodically throughout the performance, the moderator calls out "Speed up!" or "Slow down!" and the actors must comply.
- The moderator does not need to alternate phrases; he/she can call out "Speed up!" or "Slow down!" as many times as they want in a row before using the other, but must use both.
- The game is over when the scenario plays to a natural conclusion or when the moderator deems the game complete.
- Select character prompts for the actors, allow the moderator to select which actors speed up or slow down and when, have the actors slowly speed up or slowly slow down instead of it happening instantaneously, vary the number of actors, set a time limit, or combine this game with another (speed up or slow down during another game).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Situational Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.