XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Three-Headed Broadway Star
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Three-Headed Broadway Star
Game Title : Three-Headed Broadway Star
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Music)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Music/Musician
Prompts Needed : Topic (2)
- The first topic prompt chosen is the name of the broadway musical. The second topic prompt chosen is the name of the hit love song from that musical.
- The three actors either sit side by side or put their three heads next to each other.
- A background recording of the music or a musician must be present.
- The actors take turns singing one word of the song at a time; each actor sings one word before the next actor sings one word, etc.
- The game is over when the song concludes.
- Speak the song if no background music or musician is present, increase/decrease the number of actors, increase the number of words each actor sings, have each of the actors sing a different number of consecutive words, or restrict the length of the words the actors may use.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.