XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Title Sequence
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Title Sequence
Game Title : Title Sequence
Game Category : Musical
Number Of People : 4 (4 actors)
Difficulty Rating : *** (Average - Musical)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : Background Music/Musician
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
- The topic prompt should be "A pair of unlikely roommates".
- Background music or a musician should be present.
- Two of the actors will be singing the theme song from the television show named for the two title characters. The other two actors act out the title sequence, each taking the role of one of the characters.
- The game is over when the song has been completed.
- Explain the show or speak the title song if no music is available, change the topic prompt to a different subject containing two characters, or increase the number of actors and the number of characters/singers.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Musical Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.