XVR27's "Scenes From The Web" - Archive - Prompt 012
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : Original On-The-Spot Satire
Scenes Form The Web - Archive - Prompt 012
- Things you wish you wouldn't have said to the Pope upon meeting him/her
- "Could you sign here? Right under Bobby Vinton and Liberace? I collect famous Polack's autographs..." (Submitted by "Anon" (CZ))
- "Could you bless this necklace I bought for the wife? It would mean so much to her to have a holy mother of pearl..." (Submitted by "Anon" (CZ))
- "Is that your hat, or are you happy to see me?" (Submitted by Glenn Locke)
- "I was going to bring my teenage son to meet you, but he's still a virgin." (Submitted by Glenn Locke)
If you have any e-mail regarding the Improv portion of Hotel XVR27, send it to either . . . .
PLEASE NOTE : I am NOT affiliated with "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", but I'd jump at the chance.
to return to the Improv Scenes From The Web Previous Prompt Archive.
to return to the Improv Scenes From The Web Current Prompt.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.